Jo at Rwandair : Trainee Aircraft Maintenance Technicians (Deadline: 19 April 2018)
RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Europe from its main base at Kigali International Airport. RwandAir has a second hub in Cotonou, Benin that serves the Central and West African markets. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment. As part of the expansion strategy we are looking for interested, qualified and competent candidates to fill the following position:
1. Job Title: Trainee Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
2. Department: Maintenance
3. Reporting to: Head of Line Maintenance
4. Key duties and responsibilities
Successful candidates will undergo a two years aircraft maintenance training program after which they will be qualified as Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Technicians who will be responsible for:
- Performance of aircraft maintenance activities.
- Pre-flight inspections and aircraft technical dispatch services.
- Aircraft fueling and de-fueling.
- Preventive scheduled maintenance or unscheduled maintenance and defect rectification.
- Component replacement/change.
- Carry out any other work as assigned.
5. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Mechanical, Avionics, aeronautical, Electronics and telecommunication and IT;
- IPRC Diploma in Mechanical Engineering ,Electronics and Telecommunication, and IT;
- Age between 20 – 27 years Old;
- Physical and mental fitness is a must.
- Fluent in English both written and oral;
6. How to apply
- An application letter addressed to Ag.General Manager-Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Notified copies of Degree ;
- A photocopy of Rwanda National Identity Card;
- Two passport photos;
- Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is April 19,2018 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.