Job at Ab Bank: Head of Human Resources: (Deadline: 29 January 2018)
AB Bank Rwanda Limited has been operating in Rwanda since January 2014. It is a member of an international network
of commercial banks providing banking services to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises and private individuals
in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
Since the start of operations, AB Bank Rwanda has been growing remarkably in number of clients and staff. To further
facilitate the growth of our client base and branch network we are now seeking motivated professionals to join us. With
this in mind, applicants will need to demonstrate willingness to:
– find solutions for challenges in a changing market and work environment
– contribute to the growth of the bank
– understanding excellent customer service
We are seeking staff for the position of Head of Human Resources:
Manages and coordinates the Human Resources functions for ABR including manpower planning, recruitment
& selection, orientation, placement, compensation package, performance appraisals, staff capacity building
Ensures that at any point in time, ABR has the right people with relevant skills in the right jobs doing the right
Oversees implementation of Personnel Policies and Procedures
Oversees the staff recruitment and movement process
Provides overall supervision in the formulation and implementation of Staff Training and
Technical/ Professional reporting to: CEO & Management Team
Qualifications, experience and skills requirements:
– Education: Bachelor degree in Management, Business administration or related field.; Masters degree in a
related field a plus
– Experience: Minimum of three (3) years of experience in senior position (either department head or senior
officer) in HR
– Experience in managing HR in the financial sector is preferred (but not required)
– Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization
development, employee relations, safety, and training and development.
– Good oral and written communication skills. And excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
– Ability to lead and develop staff
– Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
– Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
– Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
– Excellent organizational and leadership skills
– Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
– Fluent in English and Kinyarwanda
Interested candidates should send ONLY :
– Letter of Interest
– Copy of academic qualifications
To firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than 29th January 2018.
Hard copies delivered at the bank will be disqualified.
[NOTE: Please state the POSITION in the subject of the email.]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.