Job at ASL EPZE Ltd : Loader/Driver (Deadline: 20th April 2018)
ASL EPZE Ltd is recruiting one (1) committed and enthusiastic Loader/Driver
Job Title: Loader/Driver
Job Family: Operations
Reporting Line: Shift Dispatch officer/ Dept. Head
Role Purpose Statement: Load, unload and drive catering vehicles in order to ensure airline companies a complete meals providing service
Internal: Operation Manager, Head Department, Shift Leader, Loaders, Flight Coordinators, Dispatch, Quality Manager, Safety and Security Manager
External: airline companies, airport authorities, security companies
- Load catering truck with trolleys and materials required by airline companies
- Drive the truck from the catering building to the aircraft parked into the airport, according to the airport requirements
- Perform a correct aircraft approach assisted by the loader
- Check the working status of the truck before loading operations and inform immediately the Maintenance Manager in case of deviation from standard
- Perform loading and unloading operations
- Verify the trolleys’ content according to the check-list
- Collect the service delivery note from the Dispatch, submit it to the airline crew for signature and give it back to the Dispatch
- Fill in the proper forms and documents related to truck incidents
- Ensure the truck cleaning
- Position the trolleys unloaded from the aircraft to the washing area
- Prepare the additional aircraft services (dry ice, water etc.)
- Drive all company vehicles (truck, van, car) to ensure client a complete service
- Observe quality requirements
- Observe ramp safety and security requirements
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience.
- Completion of secondary school education or above.
- Knowledge of international airports operations is an added advantage
- Proficient in English.
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- 2 years Experience of operating high loading trucks.
- Trucks driving licence (Italian code C)
- Airport authorization
- Knowledge of the operative flow and rules;
How to apply
How to apply If you meet all the above criteria, send in your CV together with a cover letter including a statement describing your suitability for the position (all in English) and 3 names of referees at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 20th April 2018.