Job at Bella Flowers Ltd: Accountant (Deadline: 06 October 2017)
Bella Flowers Ltd is a Private Company registered in Rwanda under Company code 103449745 0n 20th October 2014 and the Government of Rwanda/MINAGRI /NAEB owns 100% of its shares. It owns a land of 35 Ha in Gishali, Rwamagana District, and Eastern Province on which Flower production is being undertaken.
The Company is seeking to recruit highly skilled, self- motivated and experienced persons to fill the following posts:
Under the supervisor of the Senior Accountant, the Accountant ensures effective and efficient management of company funds, timely payments and compliance with financial regulations.
- Receive and verify all invoices from suppliers of goods, works and services and related attached documents (contract, delivery note, good received notes, progress reports, certificates of completion, evaluation report, purchase order, reports…) and record them in the register.
- Submit all invoices and other payments to Chief Finance Officer for approval after verification if all supporting document are attached,
- Enter in SAGE Evolution System payment documents using the correct budget line and produce a payment voucher, then after submit to the Chief Finance Officer for approval.
- Prepare weekly and monthly report of the department ;
- Manage petty cash transactions, safe custody, file properly, manage cash and file of the records and books of accounts,
- Ensures proper filing and management of the records and books of accounts that were used in the expenditure and bank reconciliationand respect all accounting procedures.
- Prepare invoices for Local and exports customers using EBM.(Electronic Billing Machine)
- Declaration and payment RRA taxes.
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
b) JOB SPECIFICATION
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Have a professional qualification in accounting such as ACCA or CPA
- Computer skills
- Ability to follow specified Procedure
- Ability to Communicate and Negotiation skills
- Ability to work under Pressure
- Proficiency in record keeping and Data analysis
3. APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
Qualified Candidates should submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) with proven work Experience, Copy of academic documents, transcripts and a copy of National Identification to Bella Flowers Ltd Located at Rwamagana, Gishalior at Rwandex, KK 6 Ave at NAEB Office Gikondo; P.O Box 659 Kigali Rwanda or Email:email@example.com.
The deadline for submitting applications is on 6th October 2017 at 4pm local time. Applications should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Bella Flowers Ltd.
Chief Executive Officer