Job at CIMERWA Ltd: Financial Reporting Accountant (Deadline: 13 December 2017)
LOCAL JOB ADVERT
CIMERWA Ltd is Rwanda’s largest cement manufacturer with capacity of 600,000tons of cement per year with PPC Ltd having 51% shareholding. The company operates a dry process technology Plant in Muganza Sector, Rusizi District in Western Province. As part of its localization and optimization plans the Company is recruiting professionals to fully optimize its production capacity and hence cater for the country’s growing demand for cement and that of the region.
CIMERWA Ltd is looking for experienced professional to fill the following vacancy.
Financial Reporting Accountant (1)
Qualified ACA, ACCA
Advanced Excel (V Look-ups, Pivot Tables)
Good knowledge of IFRS
- At least three years’ work experience in financial reporting
- Reporting to the Finance Manager Financial Reporting Accountant will be responsible for;
- Perform a key role in the monthly financial result production process for the business within the prescribed month end deadlines. This involves calculating and posting many of the required month end adjustments for review by the Senior Accountant. The process requires liaison with areas sourcing data and also the users of our outputs, both internal and external.
- Provide Accounting support to different departments, ensuring that appropriate reporting and control procedures are implemented and adhered to, monthly results are prepared, reviewed and submitted in line with required timescales, and a suitable package of management information is developed.
- Assist with the production of the regulatory reporting returns, including those required under the supervision of the Finance Manager.
- Provide assistance when necessary to the performance of tasks falling within the responsibility of the wider Financial Reporting team
- Assist as required with financial reporting related project work. This may include re-engineering existing or developing new processes as a result of a new product or customer, new regulatory requirements or to improve efficiency. Utilize this knowledge to proactively identify opportunities for further process improvements.
- Assist in production of the Annual Report and Half-year Report under IFRS
- Assist in production of group financial statements ;
- Assist in production of interim management statements;
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are requested to submit the application at CIMERWA Factory at BUGARAMA, RUSIZI District, and western Province or at its Administration office at KIMIHURURA, City of Kigali and/or at E-mail: email@example.com ; copies of their Degree certificates, application letter, detailed curriculum vitae and any other relevant certificates not later than Wednesday 13th December 2017.
Done at Kigali, on 06th December 2017
Bhekizitha Wiseman Mthembu
Chief Executive Officer