Job at DHL Rwanda : CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR (Deadline: 11th April 2018)
EXTERNAL VACANCY ADVERT
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
DHL Rwanda seeks the services of a Customer Service Advisor to assist with selling all DHL range of products and services by delivering best class customer service by fulfilling each customer’s unique needs while adhering to DHL policies. The position is based at the DHL EXPRESS Rwanda office and reports to the Customer Service Supervisor.
The incumbent will be required to learn and understand the DHL Customer Services business environment, anticipate client needs and provide an efficient and professional service through prompt, courteous and accurate execution of duties.
- Selling skills (excellent)
- Typing skills
- Telephone skills (excellent)
- Conflict resolution skills (excellent)
- Technical skills (Telephone and Order Booking systems preferable)
- Communication skills – spoken and written (excellent)
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills (excellent)
- Sound customer relationship experience
- Strong understanding of customer service and operations
- Mental Alertness
- Geographical knowledge.
- Previous experience in call centers
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of customer services, public relations and logistics
- Hold a related professional qualification.
- Previous experience in client services / public relations.
- Fluent English and French both oral and written.
- Presentable and articulate with strong interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- At least 2 years Customer Service experience
- At least 2 years of Logistics / Operations Experience
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
How to apply:
Interested persons should submit their applications and detailed CVs at the DHL Muhima offices (opposite CHIC building) .The deadline for submission is 11th April 2018 at 1700hrs.