Job at DMM.HeHe Ltd : Senior Software Developer (Deadline: 11 October 2017)
Senior Software Developer
The senior software developer is expected to know the theories behind software development, which also includes basic project management skills and developing user experience, determine and identify high-level functional and technical requirements on the basis of interactions with the user community and knowledge of enterprise architecture. Design architectures, including the software, hardware and communications, to support the total requirements, as well as to provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces.
The Senior Software Developer’s position entitles the following main responsibilities:
-Lead a team of 5 to 10 developers in order to deliver in timely and efficient manner.
-Trace, understand and debug third party source code
-Supervise or cooperate with other developers in development/maintenance of applications written in C-family languages.
Formal Education & Certification:
University bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science/engineering, or information technology [and preferably a Master’s degree in IT field].
Knowledge & Experience:
● Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills in English
● +5 years in software development industry
● +2 years working with startup companies or experience working in senior position for a small to medium sized company.
● Demonstrated ability to envision software services that meet consumer needs or solve business problems.
● Familiar with more than one software development methodology.
● Familiar with at least one version control system [preferably git tool]
● Hands-on experience coding in more than one currently popular general purpose programming languages such C/C++,Java,C# and scripting languages such as PHP,Python,Unix/Linux bash, etc…
● A wide knowledge of operating systems and computing environment
● Ability to create, understand and communicate complex application architecture.
● A deep understanding of popular algorithms and ability to devise one.
● Working experience with industry leading technologies in cloud computing, web services development and mobile applications development.
● Ability to handle team building in collaborative environment.
● Personal Attributes: Proven leadership ability, Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously, excellent interpersonal skills, Ability to pay keen attention to details, Ability to handle team building in collaborative environment.