Job at DMM.HeHe Ltd : The Storefront Administrator (Deadline: 11 October 2017)
About the role;
The Storefront Administrator will be primarily responsible for gathering and updating content for both internal and stakeholders websites. They will work closely with our design and sales/marketing team to ensure authenticity and present-ability of content on the different platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Participating in web strategy discussions around design, content, engagement, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop, manage and prioritize content for internal and stakeholders websites
- Make ongoing content updates (eg. text, resources, product images, blog/stories etc.) remove outdated information and solicit new content as needed.
- Responsible for all quality assurance for all live content
- Use Google Analytics and web reporting tools to monitor, track and analyze trends
- Maintaining a high awareness in industry trends in regards to usability, and emerging technologies
- Train peer content managers
- Conducting online promotional campaigns on behalf of store fronts to grow orders.
Required skills and qualifications;
- Background in communications, advertising, digital publishing or any other related fields
- Proficiency and prior experience in web content management is essential
- Strong organizational skill and attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communications skill
- Prior experience with content management systems
- In-depth understanding of an entire development process (design, development & deployment)
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Basic HTML
- Basic Design skills with tools like Photoshop, and illustrator would be an addition
- Proficiency in online marketing tools and channels.