Job at I and M Bank : CORPORATE RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (Deadline: 20th April 2018)
CORPORATE RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
The purpose of this role is to grow both assets and liabilities by selling the bank products to existing and new clients as well as managing client relationships and the quality of the allocated portfolio.
- Client Relationship Management;
Maintain existing relationships with corporate customers, servicing their day-to-day requirements, dealing with client service issues as they arise and overseeing day-today utilization levels in order to maximize revenues
- Portfolio management;
Maintain and monitor the allocated portfolio ensuring that quality and performance of all credit facilities is maintained
Liaise between Credit, Risk Control, Legal and customers to agree documentation terms on new transactions and complete all KYC and legal processes where required
Required skills and capabilities:
- Graduate in Finance, Business, Economics, Banking or related fields
- At least 3 years’ experience in relationship management within a financial institution
- Ability to prospect and generate business
- Proven skills in marketing & sales of financial products & services
- Strategic perspective and good knowledge of the Rwanda Market
- Proven skills in customer service, and business development
- Good computer skills (word, excel, database)
- Good communication and negotiation skills
Interested candidates are required to submit their CV and cover letter- clearly indicating the title of the position being applied for to email@example.com
Deadline for submission of application is not later 5:00 pm on Friday 20th April 2018.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.