Job at IPRC South: 2 Positions for Laboratory Technicians in Civil Engineering Dpt (Deadline: 26 October 2017)
Conduct teaching activities
Assist in curriculum harmonization and development.
Creativity and Innovation
Undertake Professional and self-development.
Participate in community outreach activities.
Participate in income generating activities of the institution
Provide support in need assessment and technical specifications preparation
1. Advanced Diploma in Civil Engineering or Construction technology is compulsory, a bachelors Degree/Licence is a desirable.
Experience (Added advantage)
1. Working experience in: Civil Engineering /Construction technology or public works.
2. Experience in the construction project works, working with construction
Equipment, work experience in building construction/residential construction or software/hardware
3. Comprehensive knowledge of the work practices, processes and procedures in construction field.
5. Experience of working independently and without close supervision.
Values and Principles (these are mandatory and candidates must undertake to abide by them)
1. High standards of professional ethics and Secrecy
2. Efficient, effective and economic use of resources
3. Responsive, prompt, effective, impartial and equitable provision of services
4. Devotion and serving public interest
5. Accountability for administrative decisions
6. Transparency and provision to the public of timely and accurate information
7. Customer Care
8. Time management
9. Zero tolerance to corruption, rape and sexual harassment.
10. Decency and integrity.