Job at IPRC South: Instructor in Mechanical Engineering DPT (Deadline: 26 October 2017)
Conduct teaching activities
Assist in curriculum harmonization and development.
Creativity and Innovation
Undertake Professional and self-development.
Participate in community outreach activities.
Participate in income generating activities of the institution
Provide support in need assessment and technical specifications preparation
– 1. Advanced Diploma in Production and manufacturing technology is compulsory, a bachelors Degree/Licence is a desirable.
Experience (Added advantage)
1. Relevant experience in the following specific fields: Mechanical Production
2. Experience of working independently and without close supervision.
3. Experience of working with relevant specialized equipment, in mechanical production
Values and Principles (these are mandatory and candidates must undertake to abide by them)
1. High standards of professional ethics and Secrecy
2. Efficient, effective and economic use of resources
3. Responsive, prompt, effective, impartial and equitable provision of services
4. Devotion and serving public interest
5. Accountability for administrative decisions
6. Transparency and provision to the public of timely and accurate information
7. Customer Care
8. Time management
9. Zero tolerance to corruption, rape and sexual harassment.
10. Decency and integrity.