Job at MIDIMAR : 3 Posts available (Deadline: 12 January 2017)
The Ministry of Disaster Management and Refugee Affairs (MIDIMAR) intend to recruit qualified and competent on the following positions;
DEPUTY CAMP MANAGER (1) (Under contract for One year renewable based upon positive performance assessment)
Location : Mugombwa Camp (Gisagara- Huye )
Qualification: Master’ Degree , Political Science, Public Administration, International relations, Law, Social Sciences, Humanitarian Affairs with 1 year of working experience Or Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science Public Administration, International relations, Law, Social Sciences, Humanitarian Affairs with 3 years working experience
DRIVER (2) (Under contract for One year renewable based upon positive performance assessment
Location: (A) Gatsibo District
Location: (B) ‘Ngoma District
Qualification: At least A2 with a valid driving license with good professional and working record
HOW TO APPLY:
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. The Application file should include the following:
- The Application Form well completed;
- Photocopy of the degree;
- Photocopy of the Identity Card;
- Testimonials (to prove his/her experience)
Hard copies of the Application forms should be delivered not later than 12/01/2017 at 16:00 pm and deposited in the Central Secretariat of MIDIMAR.
NOTE: The application Forms can be obtained from the Public Service Commission website : www.psc.gov.rw
- This advert will be posted on MISIMAR website: midimar.gov.rw and notice board.
- The short listing will be also posted on MIDIMAR website: midimar.gov.rw and notice board. Only the shortlisted candidate will be communicated on Phone.