Job at MIFOTRA: Chief Labor Inspector (Deadline: 11 September 2017)
A0 in Law, Labour Administration, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Management, Labour Psychology;
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Labour policies and law;
- Ability to conduct investigations in complex establishments;
- Mediation and negotiations skills;
- Analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Technical understanding of system being analyzed and how it affects the various business units.
- Good at handling and meeting deadlines.
- Multi-tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
- Able to work well with both clients from Public and Private Sector
- Good presentation skills and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users, managers.
- Self-starter with leadership skills in order to take charge of or facilitate requirement-gathering sessions.
- Strong attention to detail organizational skills.
- Quick learner who is easily able to learn new products, systems, applications and technologies