Job at MIFOTRA: Public Service Inspection and Advisory Services Specialist (Deadline: 11 September 2017 )
A0 in Law, Political Sciences, Administrative Sciences, Public Administration, Human Resources Management with three (3) years of working experience or Master’s degree in Law, Political Sciences, Administrative Sciences, Public Administration, Human Resources Management
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Rwanda Public Service and Labor laws;
- Deep knowledge in Human Resources Management policies and procedures
- Analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to conduct inspections for high profiles.
- Technical understanding of system being analyzed and how it affects the various business units.
- Good at handling and meeting deadlines.
- Multi-tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
- Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
- Good presentation skills and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users and managers.
- Self-starter with leadership skills in order to take charge of or facilitate requirement-gathering sessions.
- Strong attention to detail organizational skills.
- Quick learner who is easily able to learn new systems, applications and technologies