Job at MINISTRY OF EDUCATION: 4 Drivers (Deadline: 15 March 2018 )
. Keep the car clean from the inside out.
. Always check up and fill the gas car tank
. Manage the vehicle log of their trips and mileage
. Must follow traffic laws.
. Keep car in good condition, being in charge of maintenance and checks
Driving license B Category with good driving record and mechanical skills.
Key technical skills & knowledge required:
– Strong customer service orientation skills;
– Team Working and collaborative skills;
– General Mechanical Skills;
– Diligent attention to safety skills;
– Organisational skills;
– Interpersonal skills;
– Communicational skills;
– Good knowledge of routes within main area of operation;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English or French; knowledge of all
these three (3) languages is an advantage.