Job at MINISTRY OF EDUCATION : Administrative Assistant (Deadline: 15 March 2018 )
. Ensure proper reception and dispatching of correspondences.
. Filing of documents and correspondences.
. Holding of indicators of letters or documents sent.
. Control the quality of draft documents before sending them to the supervisor.
. Read and orientate incoming mails to the relevant departments and agencies of the Ministry;
. Check the exactness of produced documents to be submitted to partners by the Ministry:
. Ensuring the distribution of mails and documents meant for partners and departments and within the Ministry
. Ensure the filing of all incoming and outgoing documents as well as documents from different departments of the Ministry
. Support the Ministry’s staff in harmonizing draft letters before submission for signature
. Keep track records of the Ministry’s documents
A1 in Secretarial Studies, Office Management or Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Management, Sociology, Social Work, Law. Key technical skills & knowledge required:
– Office Management skills;
– Excellent Communication, Organisational, Interpersonal Skills;
– Computer knowledge (Work Processing, Power Point and Internet);
– Analytical and problem solving skills;
– Time management skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English or French; knowledge of all these three (3) languages is an advantage.