Job at MINISTRY OF LAND AND FORESTRY: HRM SPECIALIST (Deadline: 31 October 2017)
• • Leading all necessary HR and administration activity and action for the Ministry
• Analyze job requirements and prepare job descriptions and job specifications for recruitment, job evaluation and other purposes
• Manage procedures for personnel work grievances.
• Ensures all HR policy, regulations and Health and Safety at Work
.• Maintaining all staff records.
• File all personal data on an employee and Manage the HRM Information management system
• Formulate staff development strategies and programs especially in staff training and supervise their implementation
• Performance management and appraisal of staff – comparing performance to assignments set in performance contracts. Initiating staff performance improvement measures.
• Ensure that staff in MINILAF uphold to rules, laws and regulations.
• Preparing staff salaries’ and their regular contribution to Rwanda’s Social Security Fund (RSSB).
Monitor or establish payment statements (staff salaries and benefits) and regularly verify statutory contributions and legal deductions;
• Guide, manage and process all steps of recruitment processes such as out sourcing and selection, managing staff Induction and Retention.
• Manage, coordinate and review work of staff in their command
• Performs such other related duties as may be assigned by the Permanent Secretary from time to time;
A0 in Human Resource Management, Management with Specialization in Human Resource, Business Administration with Specialistion in Human Resource Management with 3 years of working experience or Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Management with Specialization in Human Resource, Business Administration with Specialization in Human Resource Management
Knowledge and technical skills required:
– Deep knowledge of Rwandan Public Service and Labor Law;
– Knowledge in Conflict Management;
– Knowledge of Human Resources Concepts, Practices, Policies and Procedures;
– Problem Solving Skills;
– Computer Skills;
– Judgement and Decision Making Skills;
– Time Management Skills;
– Interview Skills;
– High Analytical Skills;
– Team working Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French ;knowledge of all is an advantage