Job at Ngororero District: Logistics Officer (Deadline: 15 December 2017)
1. Follow up load scheduling for multi
– drop deliveries.
2. Booking in deliveries and liaising with donors.
3. Allocating and recording resources and movements on the transport in case of hiring.
4. Manage sub
– contractors(MoU) and ensuring they deliver within agreed terms.
5. Preparing the plan of activities relating to the use of vehicles
6. Follow up on maintenance and vehicles fuel consumption.
7. Purchase supplies to the ceiling of the institutional petty cash
8. Manage all activities related to fleet cars
9. Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicle
10. Organize and manage effectively a team of drivers and vehicles.
11. Direct investigations to verify and resolve customer complaints.
12. Serve as contact persons for all workers within assigned territories.
13. Produce monthly, quarterly and annual activity reports
14. Perform other related duties as required
“A0 in Store Management, Management, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge of Management of Material Resources;
– Knowledge of supply chain management;
– Organizational Skills;
– Computer Skills;
– Communication Skills;
– Report writting & Presentation Skills;
– Analytical Skills;
– Interpersonal Skills;
– Time management Skills;
– Team working Skills
– Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage”