Job at Nyaruguru District: Director of Planning, M & E (03 January 2018)
– Elaborate guidelines for Integrated Development Planning of the District and monitor compliance by various units;
– Provide technical support in the elaboration of actionable strategies meant to localise national policies and implement the District Council’s decisions;
– Monitor the overall progress in the execution of the strategic plan, action plan and Imihigo and accordingly advise on necessary reviews and or end of programs;
– Supervise the consolidation of planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation reports emanating from various units and Sectors of the District;
– Develop and operationalize strategies meant to strengthen relationships and ensure active participation of various local development stakeholders/partners in the assessment of local priorities towards a responsive local planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation;
– Serve as a member of the District Technical Coordination Committee and advise the institution on matters pertaining to integrated planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
A0 in Management, Economics, Development Studies, Project Management, Business Administration, Rural Development with 3 years of working experience or Masters in Management, Economics, Development Studies, Project Management, Business Administration with 1 year of working experience