Job at RTDA : Procurement Specialist (Deadline: 08 September 2017)
CIPS, Master’s Degree in Procurement with 1 year of working experience in Procurement or Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement, Civil Engineering, Management, Economics, Development Studies, Law, Finance with 5 years of working Experience in Procurement.
Key technical skills and knowledge required:
- High analytical skills
- Knowledge of basic business and purchasing practices
- Knowledge of state contracting law, regulations and procedures
- Knowledge of grade, qualities, suppliers and prices tenders of commodities;
- Knowledge in contract drafting and negotiation
- Category management skills
- Time management skills
- Decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer skills.
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French.