Job at RTDA : Road Construction Specialist (Deadline: 08 September 2017)
Master’s Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Real Estate & Construction Management, Road Engineering & Construction, Building & Construction, Civil Infrastructure Engineering, Road Safety Management with 1 year of working experience or A0 in Civil Engineering, Road Construction with 3 years of working Experience.
Key technical skills and knowledge required:
- Deep understanding on Government policies implementation;
- High Analytical skills;
- Coordination, planning and organizational skills
- Report writing and presentation skills;
- Leadership skills
- Computer Literate;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Effective communication skills;
- Administrative skills;
- Time management skills;
- Team working skills;
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.