Job at Rwanda Development Board: 2 Positions available for International Operations Analyst (Deadline: 30 December 2017)
– Act as a liaison officer between RDB and RDB’s representative offices and Rwanda Foreign Mission representatives
– Support Diplomatic missions to generate and attract Foreign Direct investments.
– Gather, compile, analyze promotional information (data, statistics etc)
– Analyze competitive and comparative advantages as an investment location
– Gather information needed for benchmarking, trend analysis and identification of promotional opportunities.
– Ensuring all investor responses and inward missions/ pipelines are permanently recorded in CRM
– Develop and maintain promotional databases
– Develop and maintain investor information systems (most frequently asked questions).
– Provide supporting documents for inquiry handling to investment promotion
– Regular update of promotional information (investment teasers, investment projects, sectoral investment strategies etc)
– Customizing promotional information to suit various occasion
– Update and validate website information and documents on a regular basis
– Work as a team player and actively participating in investment promotion events i.e. conferences, seminars, road shows and workshops aiming at marketing the country to potential investors.
– Any other duties assigned to her/him by the hierarchical supervisors
– Master’s and Bachelor’s Degrees in Business Administration, Public Administration, Finance, Marketing, international trade or related fields with 5 years of related working experience and same background in previous academic degree qualifying studies or Bachelor’s degree in above mentioned areas with 8 years of related working experience;
– Through knowledge of RDB rules and regulations, Government financial rules and regulations and procurement;
– Strong analytical and leadership skills;
– Strong verbal and written communication skills;
– Proficient in current office software applications and statistical packages like SPSS, SAS, etc…
– Initiative; strong conceptual abilities; sound judgment; strong interest in development work; especially the mission of RDB; and dedicated to the principles of quality client relationships;
– Reporting skills, networking knowledge and standards
– Fluent in both written & Spoken English and Kinyarwanda. French will be an added advantage