Job at RWANDA DEVELOPMENT BOARD: Service Development Specialist (Contractual)(06 March 2018)
– Gather, compile, analyze promotional information (data, statistics etc)
– Analyze competitive and comparative advantages as an investment location
– Gather information needed for benchmarking, trend analysis and identification of promotional opportunities.
– Develop and maintain promotional databases
– Develop and maintain investor information systems (most frequently asked questions).
– Provide supporting documents for inquiry handling to investment promotion
– Regular update of promotional information (investment teasers, investment projects, sectoral investment strategies etc)
– Customising promotional information to suit various occasion
– Update and validate website information and documents on a regular basis
– Work as a team player and actively participating in investment promotion events i.e. conferences, seminars, road shows and workshops aiming at marketing the country to potential investors.
– Any other duties assigned to her/him by the hierarchical supervisors
– Should at least possess a bachelors degree in management, economics, marketing, public relations, development studies or any other related field
– Should have at least 3 years experience of investment promotion or marketing
– Experience in the private sector in Rwanda’s priority sectors
Key competencies required
– Ability to relate with investors, Should be creative and innovative, Ability to work to tight deadlines and handle multiple concurrent activities, Ability to work with professional command, Should have strong interpersonal skills, Fluency in written and spoken English or French is essential but knowledge of both is an added advantage, Proficient computer skills is very essential, Should possess strong negotiation skills, Good communication & writing skills, Sufficient knowledge and skill of various development related fields.