Job at RWANDA INFORMATION SOCIETY AUTHORITY :Public Relations & Communication Specialist : ( Deadline 17 January 2018)
• Develop the institution’s annual media plan and ensure its implementation;
• Regularly gather Institution’s information, manage and disseminate it to the relevant stakeholders.
• Monitor media information related to RISA and make sure responses are timely provided where necessary
• Provide media and communication advice to institution
• Develop media handling plans for all upcoming events, organise press conferences and draft press releases.
• Write content for the institutional website and ensure it is always updated
A0 in Communication, International Relations, Journalism, Marketing, Linguistics and Literature.
Key technical skills and knowledge required:
– Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Report writting and presentation skills
– Computer skills
– Creativity and initiative
– Good organisational and time
– management skills
– Teamworking skills
– Effective public relations and public speaking skills
– Interviewing skills
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an advantage