Job at Rwanda Revenue autority : Head of internal auditor division (Deadline: 02 May 2017)
The candidate must have the following qualifications, skills and competencies:
- A university degree in accounting, auditing, finance, business administration or related field.
- Minimum four (4) years experience in internal or external audit
- Professional cerfication as either CPA, CIA or at Least Level I ACCA or equivalent with willingness to complete the training in the prescribed time in agreement with RRA.
- Excellent command of written English and good analytical skills.
- Ability to explain findings and to convince the auditees to implement audit recommendations.
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently, work under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Possesses high degree of integrity.