Job at Rwandair : Trainee Aircraft Maintenance Technicians (Deadline: 25 October 2017)
RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, the Middle East, India and Europe. It also has plans to commence operations to China in the last quarter of 2017 and to the US in the second half of 2018. RwandAir operates from its main base at Kigali International Airport with the mission to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment. As part of RwandAir’s expansion strategy it is looking for interested, qualified and competent candidates to fill the following position:
1. Job Title: Trainee Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
2. Department: Maintenance
3. Reporting to: Head of Line Maintenance
4. Key duties and responsibilities
Successful candidates will undergo a two years aircraft maintenance training program after which they will be qualified as Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Technicians who will be responsible for:
• Performance of aircraft maintenance activities.
• Pre-flight inspections and aircraft technical dispatch services.
• Aircraft fueling and de-fueling.
• Preventive scheduled maintenance or unscheduled maintenance and defect rectification.
• Component replacement/change.
• Carry out any other work as assigned.
5. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Degree in Mechanical, Avionics, aeronautical, Electronics and telecommunication and IT;
• IPRC Diploma in Mechanical Engineering ,Electronics and Telecommunication, and IT;
• Age between 20 – 27 years Old;
• Physical and mental fitness is a must.
• Fluent in English both written and oral;
6. How to apply
• An application letter addressed to Ag.General Manager-Human Resources;
• Recent Curriculum Vitae;
• Notified copies of Degree ;
• A photocopy of Rwanda National Identity Card;
• Two passport photos;
• Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is October 25,2017 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or on below email address. “email@example.com”
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.