Job at Rwandair: Trainees Aircraft Maintennance Engineers (Deadline: 13 April 2017 )
RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa and the Middle East from its main base at Kigali International Airport. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment. As part of the expansion strategy we are looking for interested, qualified and competent candidates to fill the following position:
Job Title: Trainees Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
Reports to: Head of Line Maintenance
Department: Maintenance and Engineering
Key duties and responsibilities
Successful candidates will undergo a two years aircraft maintenance training program after which they will be qualified as Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers who will be responsible for:
- Performance of aircraft maintenance activities.
- Pre-flight inspections and aircraft technical dispatch services.
- Aircraft fueling and de-fueling.
- Preventive scheduled maintenance or unscheduled maintenance and defect rectification.
- Component replacement/change.
- Carry out any other work as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A Degree in Mechanical, electrical, electronic or Telecommunication engineering.
- Ability to work under stress with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under adverse condition of weather and in shifts.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Maximum of 25 years of age.
How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Relevant certificates;
- A photocopy of the national identity card;
- Two passport photos;
- Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is April 13 ,2017 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or on below email address.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.