Job in GASABO 3D : Director of finance and Administration (Deadline: 30 November 2016)
The management of GASABO 3D would like to inform the public that the Company is recruiting a qualified and experienced Director of Finance and Administration who is responsible for effective financial management of the Company and its administration functions. In addition, the Director will supervise the overall activities within the department of finance and Administration.
- Acts under the responsibility of the Management Director of Gasabo 3D and ensure effective supervision of the overall activities within the department of Finance and Administration;
- Sets departmental objectives and ensures their effective implementation at the same time evaluates the performance of subordinate staff;
- Develops and maintains a strategic Financial Plan suitable for Gasabo 3D, by ensuring compliance with established processes & systems in order to ensure financial accountability to management and Board of Directors;
- Participates and coordinates activities during the preparation of annual financial statements;
- Coordinates and submits financial reports and other management related reports to the Managing Director, the Management Team and the Board of Directors of GASABO 3D;
- Supervises all activities related to the preparation of work plans and budget of the institution;
- Establishes and formalizes financial management and control procedures;
- Establish and maintain effective financial controls including monitoring of expenditures of departmental budget lines and performing analysis of financial variances;
- Manages various administration functions, for example procurement, transport, stores and estate management sections;
- Controls the procurement of goods and services for GASABO 3D as well as coordinating tender sessions for the Company;
- Provide appropriate policy guidance on all financial matters and administrative issues;
- Supervises the implementation of audit recommendations;
- Monitors financial matters of contractors by assisting designated persons to implement and oversee contracts with consultants, suppliers and other contractors;
- Coaches members of staff in the department of Finance and Administration;
- Recommends trainings to increase the capability of subordinate staff.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The candidate must have:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or any other related field with working experience of at least 5 years as a Senior Finance Manager in Public Finances or Private Company from a reputable and recognized organization/private institution or at least Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or any other related field with working experience of at least 3 years as a Senior Finance Manager in public or private organization is a prerequisite;
- Excellent operational planning skills;
- Proven experience in supervision of administrative functions;
- Ability to interpret and apply financial rules and regulations;
- Ability to follow specified procedures;
- Ability to make mathematical calculations;
- Ability to communicate;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Have report writing skills;
- Proven leadership ability and the ability to evaluate the work of subordinates
- Experience in financial risk review and control;
- Excellent knowledge of English is required, knowing French is an added advantage;
- IT literacy and strong awareness of accounting software is key;
Work Conditions: Work is performed in the office.
Contacts: Supervisor, staff, stakeholders.
Contract Duration: The duration of the contract is not limited.
Remuneration: a competitive salary is available for this role.
Mode of application:
- An application letter for employment addressed to the Managing Director.
- Detailed curriculum vitae with names and addresses of three persons for reference.
- Photocopy of degrees or certificates obtained.
- Photocopy of employment certificates.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application for employment at the Head Office located at Kigali ICT Park (Telecom House), 2nd Floor, on P.O Box 11 80 Kigali-Rwanda the deadline for submission is Wednesday 30/11/2016 before 5: 00 P.M. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Management of GASABO 3D
Done at Kigali, on 14th November 2016
Gasabo 3D Design Ltd, Kigali ICT Park (Telecom House),2nd Floor, Boulevard de l’Umuganda, B.P
1180, Kigali, Rwanda, Office: +250-0255106486, Cell: +250-788304889