FXB Rwanda is a Rwandan Local Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) created in February 2012. It is affiliated to FXB International; an international NGO created in 1989, whose mission is to fight poverty and HIV/AIDS. FXB Rwanda is currently seeking to recruit for the following position:
Position title: Communications Coordinator
Reports to: Executive Director
Number of position: 1
Job location: Coordination Office located in Kamonyi District,Runda Sector, Ruyenzi Cell
Period: One year renewable based on performance
FXB Rwanda is looking to hire a dedicated Communications Officer to join our team. The Communications Officer will support our internal and external communications strategy, develop and disseminate promotional content, respond to inquiries from the public and media, and coordinate promotional events. He/she will also support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
The main responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Develop, write and edit promotional and communications materials, including press releases, website and social media content, reports, success stories and other promotional materials that communicates the organization’s activities.
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communication strategy based on our target audience
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Maintain digital media archives including photos and videos
- Respond to media & public inquiries, manage the organization’s correspondence (Email, Phone calls etc.), arrange meetings and interviews.
- Proofreading of documents and reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Perform any other task requested by his/her line supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience in a communications or marketing role
- Understand the best practices of main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, InDesign, and Illustrator is an asset
Interested candidates with required skills and competences are requested to submit their applications addressed to FXB Rwanda Executive Director at email@example.com not later than Thursday, August 26, 2021at 13:00 (local time).
The applications include motivation letter, CVs, and well completed FXB application form found via this link http://www.mediafire.com/download/68hw76cw49ch06q/Job_Application_Form_-__FXB.pdf ).
Please remember to add the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Any applications sent after the deadline will not be considered. Due to big number of expected applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for exams.
Qualified Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
FXB Rwanda is a Rwandan Local Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) created in February 2012. It is affiliated to FXB International; an international NGO created in 1989, whose mission is to fight poverty and HIV/AIDS. FXB Rwanda is currently seeking to recruit for the following position for its program implemented in Nyanza, Muhanga and Rwamagana District.
Position title: Program Coordinator
Reports to: Program Technical Team Leader
Period: One year renewable based on performance
The Program Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the implementation of OVC and DREAMS activities at district level. She/ he is responsible for submitting monthly and quarterly data and narrative reports and assist the technical team at coordination office to develop annual action plans and performance framework.
- Assist the Technical Team Leader to develop annual action plans and in the implementation of OVC and DREAMS interventions;
- Collaborate with program Officers to generate quality reports with clear data sources;
- Provide technical support to program officers under his/her supervision;
- Review monthly requests for funds from field staff to be submitted to coordination office for approval;
- Ensure that field advance accountabilities submitted to the coordination office are correct and supported by adequate documentation;
- Plan weekly and monthly activities to be implemented at district and sector level;
- Keep checkbooks and receipts of the regional office;
- Supervise the work of interns and volunteers working in district coordination office;
- Ensure proper use of project assets under their responsibility;
- Ensure that payments made related to OVC /DREAMS are in accordance with finance and administrative procedures;
- Ensure that vehicle logbooks and timesheets are maintained;
- Maintain inventory of equipment and assets under their responsibility;
- Submit monthly data report and quarterly narrative reports to the Technical Team Leader;
- Represent FXB in meetings, seminars and forums with local authorities and community leaders in the district;
- Participate in grant proposal writing and development of new projects;
- Monitor project progress and participate in mid-term and final project evaluation;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in development studies, social sciences or related field;
- 5 years of experience in similar positions;
- Experience in USAID funded programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English or French and Kinyarwanda
- Computer literacy to a high standard in Microsoft Office
Interested candidates with required skills and competences are requested to submit their applications addressed to FXB Rwanda Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. The applications include motivation letter, CVs, and well completed FXB application form (found here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/68hw76cw49ch06q/Job_Application_Form_-__FXB.pdf ). The applicants should be willing to work from any districts between Nyanza, Muhanga and Rwamagana. The applications will be accepted not later than Thursday,August 26, 2021 at 13:00pm (local time). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fees during the recruitement Process.Even if mucuruzi.com does it best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and write to mucuruzi.com via this email : email@example.comNever pay any fee to have a job and never pay any fee to get any opportunity, if you do so , do it at your own risk