2 Job Positions at IPRC Kigali : Procurement officer (Deadline: 22 August 2018)
1. Prepare and publish the annual procurement plan
2. Prepare bidding documents in collaboration with specialized beneficiary units
3. Manage and regular monitoring of E
– procurement system
4. Publish bids in the system
5. Obtain approval of the tender award recommendations from competent authorities
6. Prepare notification of tender award and publish the results of the tendering process
7. In collaboration with the Legal affairs officer and beneficiary unit, clearly prepare contracts for tender winners;
8. Act as Secretary of Tender Committee;
9. Manage contracts, produce regular reports thereof and keep procurement proceeding records in accordance with the regulations;
10. Ensure adequate contract execution in collaboration with the beneficiary department;
11. To ensure the Ensure the institution achieves best value by leading on specific exercises relating to the procurement of goods, services and works
12. Effective monitoring of contracts;
13. Support the institution by providing guidance on technical procurement matters,
14. Responding to procurement challenges and producing outcome reports for management.
15. Provide information and documents requested by Rwanda Public Procurement Authority
16. Perform any other tasks assigned by his/her supervisor
Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement, Management, Finance, Economics, Accounting and
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– High Analytical Skills;
– Negociation Skills;
– Knowledge of basic business and purchasing practices;
– Execellent Communication Skills;
– Knowledge of state contracting laws, regulations and procedures;
– Knowledge of grades, qualities, supply and price trends of commodities;
– Time Management Skills;
– Decesion making Skills;
– Computer Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French .
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.