2 Job Positions at IPRC Kigali: Students discipline officer (Deadline: 22 August 2018)
1.Works with the Student Affairs staff, student groups and other members of the institution in developing extracurricular programming assuring integration with the academic life of the institution and encouraging student personal growth and development
2.Offer counseling to students especially those with psychosocial problems
3.Gather and give appropriate information on key issues like HIV/AIDS, reproductive health, psychosocial tests, etc.
4.Follow up and address all issues pertaining to students’ behavior and report to relevant authorities whenever necessary
5.Implement and enforce the school discipline policy and school rules;
6. Work in collaboration with other functional teams and/or subject teachers in running preventive and developmental programmes pertaining to student discipline upon arriving at a consensus on discipline work; to assist other teachers in managing students with serious behaviour problems;
7.Collaborate with parents of students with behavior problems in helping the students overcome their difficulties
8. Take the lead in conducting investigation of complaints from students, parents, teachers and the public
9.Review the school discipline policy, school rules and the work of the school discipline team and make changes according to the needs of the students, the school and the community
10.perform any other task assigned by his/her supervisor
Bachelor’s degree in Education, Social Work, Psychology
Key technical skills and knowledge:
– Ability to interpret and apply rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
– Very good communication, written (especially recordkeeping as relates to investigations &
student discipline) and verbal, and interpersonal skills.
– Knowledge of and commitment to the community college concept.
– Good leadership and human relations skills.
– Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities.
– Strong problem solving and decision
– making skills.
– Ability to use Microsoft Office suite i.e. Word, Power point, etc.
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.