2 Job Positions at IPRC Tumba: Laboratory Technician/Information Technology (Deadline: 14 August 2018 )
1. Maintain inventory of laboratory supplies and making requests.
2. Conduct maintenance of laboratory equipment.
3. Assist students, lecturers and instructors to perform the necessary tasks while working in the laboratory.
4. Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
5. Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
A2 in Computer Science or Computer Electronics
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.