2 Job Positions at Rutsiro District : LAB TECHNICIAN A2 (Multiple) (Deadline: 21 August 2018)
1. Perform laboratory analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, stool, sputum, CSF and other biological samples.
2. Perform and document quality control of all tests performed in service.
3. Enter data from analysis of medical tests and clinical results into computer for laboratory information system.
4. Establish and monitor programs to ensure the accuracy of laboratory results.
5. Set up, clean, and maintain laboratory equipment.
6. Process and report specimens in a timely and efficient manor
7. Monitor room and fridge temperature
8. Make sure working environment is clean and free of clutters
9. To respect safety rules and procedures and able to work in any assigned task performed in laboratory department
10. Perform and sterilize all laboratory reusable material, culture media and others
11. Clean, dry and sterilize laboratory material that need sterilization
“A2 in Laboratory Sciences/ Biomedical Laboratory Technicians
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge in value of Laboratory medicine to the health care;
– ?Knowledge in Laboratory information systems;
– Knowledge in Laboratory medicine Technology;
– Knowledge in Laboratory standardization and harmonization;
– Interpersonal Skills
– Effective communication skills;
– Time Management Skills;
– Judgment & Decision
– making skills;
– Complex Problem solving Skills;
– Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage”
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.