2 Job Positions of Accountant at Nyungwe Management Company Ltd: (Deadline 5 October 2021)
NYUNGWE MANAGEMENT COMPANY VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Nyungwe Management Company Ltd (NMC) has been created to Manage Nyungwe National Park.
NMC is seeking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the post of Accountant in Nyungwe National Park.
JOB TITLE: Accountant (2)
REPORTING TO: Financial Controller.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB.
The Accountant is responsible for the day-to-day accounting responsibilities in the Finance Department.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Process and reconcile weekly revenues with bank entries and EBM report;
- Allocate weekly revenues to appropriate park revenue activity code;
- Capture Sales into Serenic on weekly basis;
- Capture Purchase orders into Serenic on weekly basis;
- Capture Bank entries into Serenic on weekly basis;
- Capture monthly inventory on a monthly basis;
- Prepare tax declarations for review and approval;
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation on a monthly basis;
- Engage in and facilitate annual financial and tax audits;
- To process payments for expenses;
- To verify the conformity and coherence of payment request’s documents;
- To maintain payment-related records;
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Minimum Education and Qualifications Required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance.
- Professional qualification in ACCA/CPA Level 2 or Intermediate
- At least 2 years experience in finance and accounting roles.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to manage relationships and expectations on various levels
- Languages: Fluency in Kinyarwanda and either English or French, with working knowledge of the other
- Strong computer skills in a Windows environment including Accounting Software, e-mail, Skype, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence required.
- Attention to details
- Proven experience in managing people
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- A good communicator within and outside work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organization skills
- Rwandan Nationality.
- Preferably between 20 to 30 years.
HOW TO APPLY
Cover letter with CVs in English providing details of three referees and telephone number should be summited to email@example.com (With application documents as a single PDF) with Accountant in the Subject line not later than 5th October 2021 at 5 pm.
Applications should be addressed to Park Manager Nyungwe Management Company.
Please note that only candidates with the needed qualifications and relevant experience will be contacted, if you do not hear from us, know that you have not been shortlisted.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.