2 Job Positions of Drivers at SPIU REMA: (Deadline 16 May 2022)
• Updating the log book of vehicle used on daily basis
• Ensure the maintenance of the SPIU project’s vehicles
• Keep safely all vehicles’ identification documents;
• Collecting and delivery of official materials/mail, etc
• Transportation services for project staff and other personnel as may be required;
• Updating inventories of vehicle accessories e.g., Jack, first aid kit, etc;
• Reporting on events of accidents in accordance with traffic rules and regulations
• Good knowledge of routes within main area of operation; Strong customer service orientation; Diligent attention to detail; Diligent attention to safety, Ability to work on own initiative;
• Make sure that the vehicle insurance and other traffic requirements are always in order;
• Ability to interact with many types of people; Ability to maintain an amiable presence; Excellent verbal communication skills; Team working Skills; Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
N.B: The candidate must have at least A2 level in any field.
Diving license category B
3 Years of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
Commitment to continuous learning
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.