2 Job Positions of IT & Administration Officers at Business Development Fund Ltd (BDF): (Deadline 7 October 2021)
Job advert for IT & Administration Officers.
BDF Ltd is a public limited company whose mission is to promote SME Development through the provision of financial and non-financial services to enhance the lending mechanisms of financial institutions as the leading institution in facilitating both companies and individual bankable projects to access financial services, through the provision of financial facilities and business advisory services for national development.
With the above mandate BDF wishes to recruit Qualified and self-motivated staff to work at BDF Branches :
1. Position: IT & Administration officers (2)
Reporting to: Business Advisor (Branch Manager)
Office Location: BDF Branches: Rutsiro and Nyaruguru
Reporting to the Branch Manager and working closely the Head office IT and Finance teams to facilitate the team in performing their online duties and managing office-related activities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the branches ICT related issues networking, emailing, systems, internet, fibre among others.
- Provide basic computer training on Ms Word, Ms. Excel, PowerPoint, and Ms. Access to the beneficiaries.
- Perform network, hardware, and software troubleshooting basics and make acquisition and recommendations regarding repairing and replacement of damaged equipment’s.
- Identify community-training groups and mobilize them for training sessions.
- Identify the training needs of the clients and develop programs that would meet their needs.
- Design a timetable for training the clients in a well-organized manner that suits the communities in the area.
- Generate revenues through internet and IT training
- Assist in the Outreach and marketing in the district to encourage the private sector to use the branch services
- Maintaining a calendar of events taking place at the Branch
- Bookkeeping of all financial records and proofs of cash flow.
- Organize networking events and meetings.
- Receive and advise all walking in clients
- Maintain and capture all information of clients that visit the branch
- Manage the branch transactions
- Will be responsible for office management and management
- Bachelor’s degree in business computing and ICT from a recognized training institution or any equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
- At least a 3-year experience in the ICT field, finance, and customer care.
- A CISCO IT certificate as an instructor is an added advantage. Some with the above qualifications and with experience in accounting will be highly considered
- Age Limit is 35 years
- Must be fluent in Kinyarwanda and English with working knowledge of French
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Computer skills.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Problem-solving, Decision-making
How to apply: Please submit the following as one (1) document,
- Application letter with signed Curriculum Vitae,
- Notified copies of academic,
- Professional certificates,
- Employment certificates
- A copy of Identity card
- Contact details of three references
Send to BDF Info@bdf.rw, attention to Chief Executive Officer not later than 7th October 2021 at 11 A.M.
NB: Email subject should indicate Position title. BDF will contact only those who will be shortlisted.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.