2 Job Positions of MIS Officers at Vision Fund Rwanda: (Deadline 18 January 2022)
Job Opportunities in VisionFund Rwanda
‘’Make a difference to thousands in the land of a thousand hills’’
VisionFund Rwanda (VFR), is Rwanda’s largest microfinance Institution committed to the development of Rwanda through providing affordable financial services (savings and loans) to the less privileged throughout its 4zones in Rwanda. VFR is the institution where you can develop your expertise working with the best people worldwide in a dynamic, team focused high-performance environment. If you are looking for interesting but challenging work where you can make a difference in the world, then VFR has the will to make it so. VFR needs to recruit experienced and qualified staff on following positions:
Reporting to Head of Risk and Finance
Work location: NYAMATA or HQ
MIS Officer will be Responsible for the daily accurate transaction posting report, complete and Timely capturing of loan data in system, and attending to MIS related queries.
- Ensure that all received loan applications are accurately and completely captured in the system.
- Ensure that all information on the loan application form are captured in system with accuracy,
- Ensure that all loans are disbursed in the system without errors,
- Ensure that all repayments sheets are done in a timely and accurate manner to enable the finance department reconcile the necessary financial reports without difficulties.
- Ensure that all the loan application forms are signed and checked by the loans committee prior to their getting processed and the necessary documentation.
- Ensure that the necessary data is clearly indicated on the application forms,
- Ensure that all queries from Loan Officers are attended to on timely basis.
- Ensure that savings withdrawn from Branches are timely processed.
- Timely reporting of issues identified in loan applications to Branches or heads of department if needed.
- Filing of all documents used in MIS unit.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor,
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Good acumen in accounting and financial issues
- Working knowledge in “banking” operations
- Good knowledge in loan tracking system
- Good established track record in lending
- Good analytical skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Attention to details team working Skills
Qualification and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Economics, Finance, accounting, and other related field
- 2 Years’ related experience
VisionFund Rwanda is willing to offer you a competitive salary, challenging work where you can make a difference in the world, develop your expertise by working with the best people worldwide in a dynamic, team focused, and high performing environment.
How to apply
If the aforementioned positions speak to you, carefully complete the pre-screen questionnaire and attach your Application letter together with detailed and updated CV via following email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th January, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
By sending in your application, you consent to VFR running a background check on.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.