2 Positions of Dialysis Center Manager at Africa Healthcare Network Rwanda LTD: (Deadline 20 June 2022)
Dialysis Center Manager
Location: Rwanda. 2 Positions.
Africa Healthcare Network (AHN) is building the first dialysis chain across East Africa, providing high-quality, life-saving dialysis at an affordable cost to both the local patient population and patients from neighbouring countries, which do not have centers of their own. AHN brings world-class technical expertise combined with developing world practical operating experience to a region in dire need of quality dialysis treatment. In North America, over 97% of patients requiring treatment for kidney disease receive care; in East Africa, less than 5% receive care. AHN’s goal is to increase access to high quality care at a lower cost to patients, delivered through a sustainable business model. AHN is currently operating in Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya.
The purpose of the Center Manager role is to provide day to day operational direction of the dialysis unit, through coordinating activities in accordance with the set goals and objectives while ensuring sound return to the AHN.
- Handle the overall Administration of the Dialysis Center and act as the first point of contact for all the staff
- Handle patient scheduling, billing both insurances and private pay patients and ensure payments as well as basic patient care.
- Coordinate functions between the Clinical and Non-Clinical teams
- Improve the occupancy level of inpatients by formulating sound marketing strategies
- Develop and support the implementation of sound diagnostic services and strategies
- Take inventory management and monitoring initiatives, update trackers and share with the senior team.
- Be in charge of the front-office and supervise housekeeping tasks on daily basis
- Assist patients to dialysis room and position patients on chair/bed at haemodialysis machine when required
- Explain dialysis procedure and operation of haemodialysis machine to patients before treatment to allay anxieties
- Monitor stock for expiration dates, quantity, consumption, etc.
- Prepare the Center Level expenses projections ready for finance considerations.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admistrstion or Related field.
- One year experience in a similar role will be a value added.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, Attention to detail
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Able to collect, read and interpret data – assessing for errors, trends etc.
- Passion for AHN’s Mission
Interested Candidates will be sending their CVs to email@example.com with the subject of:
Application for Center Manager Role, Rwanda (Candidate’s Full Names).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.