2021 Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University || Fully Funded || Apply Now: (Deadline Ongoing)
2021 Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University || Fully Funded || Apply Now
The Rhodes Scholarship supports exceptional young people for postgraduate study at the University of Oxford, and actively fosters lifelong learning and fellowship.
With 100 Rhodes Scholarships available per year for postgraduate study at the University of Oxford, this page will help you to make sure that you are applying for the most appropriate Rhodes Scholarship.
The Rhodes constituencies (and countries) are listed on the Rhodes Scholarship constituencies webpage. If you do not find your country listed, please read below to find out about the Global Scholarships.
The eligibility criteria for each constituency Scholarship is held in the Information for Candidates document, which can be found by selecting the relevant constituency in the drop down list of countries on the the ‘How to apply’ webpage.
The majority of applicants will be eligible to apply for a Rhodes Scholarship through one constituency only. A small number will meet the eligibility criteria for more than one constituency and, as they can only apply to one Rhodes Scholarship in a year, they will need to choose. Candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria for any constituency may be able to apply for inter-jurisdictional consideration or for one of the Global Rhodes Scholarships. Read below for more detail.
- The Rhodes Scholarship is for two years in the first instance. The Rhodes Scholarship covers Oxford University (and College) fees as well as providing an annual stipend. For the 2019/20 academic year, the stipend will be £15,900 per annum (£1,325 per month) from which Scholars pay all living expenses, including accommodation. Please note – this is not sufficient to cover partners or dependants.
- The detailed Conditions of Tenure document outlines permitted combinations of degrees, and how many years of study are covered by the Scholarship, as the latter depends on course choice – for example, up to three years of fees and stipend is available to Scholars who choose to undertake a DPhil (PhD) at Oxford.
- Following selection for the Scholarship, the Rhodes Trust will cover the fee required to apply to study at the University of Oxford. The Trust will cover the fee for a Tier 4 study visa and the associated International Health Surcharge (IHS), which enables international students to access the UK’s National Health Service. The Rhodes Trust will cover two economy class flights – to and from the UK – for the beginning and end of studies in Oxford.
- On arrival in Oxford, Scholars receive a settling in allowance (£225 in 2019-20). For those Scholars who transition to a second course of study in Oxford, they will again receive assistance to cover the fee for visa renewal and further application for IHS.
- A number of research grants are also available to Rhodes Scholars, on application, which enables Scholars to, for example, attend international conferences or conduct additional fieldwork.CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.