3 Job Position at NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF STATISTICS OF RWANDA : SPIU Research Assitant (under contract) (Deadline:06 August 2018 )
• To participate in the design of the labour force survey and any other survey conducted by NISR;
• To carry out necessary administrative requirement for the implementation of the surveys.
• To participate in the preparation of survey instruments such questionnaires and instruction manuals and deliver the training to interviewers.
• To supervise the data collection and ensure the quality of collected data
• To carry out the data cleaning and provide feedback to the interviewers during the data collection.
• To analyze labour force survey data and participate in the reports writing.
• To do any other task related to the job as may be required by the supervisors
A0 in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Demography or Economics, 2 years of experience involving research and analysis; knowledge in statistical software (SPSS, Stata, CSPro…)
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
• Be result
– oriented and demonstrate integrity
• Good planning and organizational skills;
• Excellent Oral and Written communication skills
• Computer Knowledge (Work Processing, Power Point and Internet)
• Analytical and Problem Solving skills
• Time management skills
• Demonstrated strong writing skills in English; A working knowledge of French is an advantage
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.