3 Job Positions at IPRC Kigali : Academic quality assurance officer (Deadline: 22 August 2018)
1.Prepare guidelines and procedures on matters concerning academic quality assurance.
2.Develop mechanisms that ensure a continuously supportive learning and teaching environment
3.Monitor quality assurance in implementation of TVET Programs to meet norms and standards
4. Mentor and coach quality TVET delivery staff
5.Record any gaps in the implementation process and make recommendations to the concerned unit/department for improvement
6.Perform any other tasks assigned by the supervisor
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Transport Engineering, Transport & Geoinformation, Technology, Electromechanical Engineering, Electricity Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Renewable Energies, Construction, Material Sciences & Engineering, Automation and Control, Process Engineering, Machinery Process and Systems, Information & Communication Technology, Agriculture.
Key technical skills and knowledge:
– Good level of Technical Knowledge and Competency in the taught area
– Supervisory and follow up knowledge and skills
– Good analytical and problem solving skills.
– Good interpersonal skills to interact with students and teaching staff.
– Good organization skills.
– Strong communication skills.
– Reporting skills
– Ability to work independently and lead a team
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.