3 Job Positions for Building Inspection and Audit Officer at Rwanda Housing Authority
– Close follow up of building inspection activities undertaken by all the Districts One Stop Centers;
– Close follow up and coordinate with Districts all the building permitting activities to ensure the uniformity and formality of permitting procedures;
– Supervise and contribute to edition of regulations booklets for campaign awareness; and set further strategies for their enforcement;
– Contribute to capacity building for one stop centers ;
– Assessment of reports on building permitting and inspection submitted by one stop centers,
Perform any other work related duties assigned to you by your supervisor.
A0 in Civil Engineering, Architecture,Urban Planning or Urban and Regional Planning or A1 in Civil Engineering, Architecture with 3 years of working experience.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.