3 Job Positions of Drivers at Alliance for Healthy Communities (AHC): (Deadline 5 December 2021)
Alliance for Healthy Communities (AHC), Kigali-Rwanda
Vacancy Announcement: Drivers (3)
Status: Full-Time, conditional
Duty Station: Kigali,
Starting date: January 4, 2022.
Alliance for Healthy Communities (AHC) is a non-governmental organization whose mission is to provide leadership and excellence in delivering quality health care services that improve the health status and welfare of communities through research, implementing evidenced based programs, education, capacity building, and collaborating partnerships. AHC is seeking qualified candidates for an immediate opening in the position of Drivers. Under the direction of the HR and Operations Director, the Driver(s) will be responsible for the following:
- Driving to assigned locations, and maintaining accurate travel log book.
- Ensure the safety of the assigned vehicle including basic routine checks.
- Responsible for a thorough check of the vehicle for any damages, fuel refill, tire pressure, oil, fluids and water levels, vehicle cleanliness, and vehicle accessories, before driving off to any destination.
- Adhere to the traffic regulations and keep them abreast all the time.
- Observe all necessary vehicle repairs and report to the immediate supervisor for immediate action.
- Keep the vehicle logbook up to date by recording all the fuel purchases, mileages/and or destinations.
- Ensure that the project vehicle is not used for activities other than those designated by the organization unless approved by an authorized officer.
- Drive on board officers or employees to their destinations responsibly.
- Be ready for any activity on demand by the supervisor in relation to the organization’s requirements.
- Participate in all special events organized by AHC whenever
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse community.
- Ready to work in all conditions and sometimes late hours and/or on weekends depending on authorized assignments.
- Must possess a high school diploma (A2), a sound experience of more than 5 years with reputable institution can be taken into consideration in lieu of the diploma.
- Must have a valid Rwandan driving license with at least categories B and D.
- Prior experience working for a NGO preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure, minimum supervision, and meet deadlines.
- Able to communicate in English or French Languages.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications are accepted until December 5th at 23:45 PM. Only selected candidates will be contacted by phone and email for interview. Qualified candidates may submit a resume with 3 professional references, cover letter addressed to the Executive Director, and certified copy of the academic certificates/driving license through email: email@example.com. We will only consider applications submitted online. Also note that before signing the contract, the selected candidate will submit a valid criminal record. More on AHC, visit: www.ahcglobal.org.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.