3 Job Positions of Software Developers at AOS LTD: (Deadline 16 May 2022)
AOS LTD is a Service Provider that was established from the Joint Venture between the Government of Rwanda and Korea Telecom and is incorporated under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda. The company is engaged in the business of providing advanced Information and Communication Technology (“ICT”) services based on a state-of-the-art Data Center, System development and Integrations, e-Government projects implementation and Consulting among others.
In order to effectively accomplish its business objectives, AOS Ltd is looking for three qualified and competent Software developer
- Gather requirements, specifications and analyze, produce prototypes using various prototyping tools.
- Interact with various business users, present prototypes, and explain system functionality.
- Ability to read and understand source codes.
- Work with UI developers to design interfaces that drives a rich user experience.
- Ability to work with other developers for building dynamic applications that seamlessly interact with many others.
- Conversant with protocols such as RESTful and SOAP
- Experience in complex database, complex queries, database optimization and performance turning.
- Some experience in database migration is required
- Working experience with MyBatis or iBatis is added advantage.
- Follow AOS design standards, technology process, security principles and change management processes.
- Clean coding, readable source code and compliance to the common programing standards
- Ability to test and debug to improve application optimization for better performance.
- Working experience within multicultural teams (International Organization)
- App design, coding, back-end web services knowledge
- Knowledge in UI/UX, code review and automation
- Proficient in frameworks such us Bootstrap, Spring framework.
- Prototype software Experience
- Experience with SQL, MYSQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience working with Active directory platforms and their APIs such as Microsoft Active Directory and OpenLDAP.
- Minimum three years of experience in Mobile application and web application development
- Bachelor or master’s degree in information technology management or any other relevant field
Interested candidates, who meet the conditions herein, should submit their application electronically through recruitment system. Link: recruitment.aos.rw
ž Application letter;
ž Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae;
ž Copy of the biodata page of ID.
ž Copies of degree/ certificates;
ž Daytime telephone contact; email address
ž Names and contact addresses (with telephone and emails) of 3 referees.
ž Provide detailed current address (district, sector, cell, village etc)
The deadline for submission of application is by 16th May 2022.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.