7 Job Positions at Ruhengeri Institute of Higher Education (INES-Ruhengeri): (Deadline 27 May 2022)
Ruhengeri Institute of Higher Education (INES-Ruhengeri) is calling for applications for the following vacant position:
Position: Department of Computer Sciences
Three (3) Ph.D. holders in Computers Science Software Engineering, One (1) Ph.D. holder in Library management, and Three (3) Master’s holders in Information Science and Library Management.
Minimum job requirements
- A Ph.D./Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, software engineering, information systems with a minimum of 2 years of practical experience in software development, technology solution development;
- Strong in electronic systems, embedded firmware, and hardware development, security for pervasive computing, including wireless sensor networks, cloud, edge, and fog computing, energy efficiency, and security for IoT devices as well as;
- Strong in IoT/Cloud development, data visualization, and Image processing.
- Must be ethical with good moral values, tolerant, clear understanding of pedagogy teaching proficiencies, ready to nurture high-school students into responsible citizens;
- While applying, submit the signed recommendation of an accomplished job/activity/task of designing and developing a large and complex system/application with a URI, address to access that live system;
- Provide evidence of a published research paper related to software development;
- Should be proficient in the English language with strong writing, listening, reading, and communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Detailed Curriculum Vitae with proof of required working experience, certified copies of the degrees, a copy of national identity card or passport, certificates, and any other useful documents with an application letter addressed to the Vice-Chancellor of INES-Ruhengeri should be submitted electronically via firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com or physically via the Central Secretariat of INES-Ruhengeri not later than Friday, May 27, 2022, at 5:00 PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified via the website of INES-Ruhengeri (www.ines.ac.rw).
Done at Musanze on April 25, 2022.
Fr. Dr. HAGENIMANA Fabien
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.