9 Job Positions for Nurses A1 (contractual) (Deadline: 18 July 2018)
1. Assess patient’s general health status;
2. Prepare a nursing care plan according to the needs and area of work with the help of other healthcare and professionals;
3. Document and communicate actions to maintain continuity among the nursing team;
4. Assume and maintain patient and his environment hygiene and infection control;
5. Monitor record and report vital signs, symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions and signs within your full name;
6. Acts as liaison between the patient and other hospital personnel;
7. Deliver detailed instructions and information to patients/family in collaboration with physician;
8. Participate in regular ward rounds with physicians;
9. Educate patient and his family their roles of promoting successful therapy and rehabilitation;
10. Administer and document medications as prescribed, within hesitation collaborate with prescriber physicians and sign;
11. Take care of all materials and equipment at disposal to the service;
12. Engage in research activities related to nursing and mentor nurse students in the clinical practice;
13. Deliver detailed nursing instruction s to patients for discharge;
14. Perform other work
– related duties as assigned
A1 in General Nursing with 2 years of similar working experience. The successfully candidates must possess a valid license and certificate of registration delivered by National Council of Nurses and Midwives.
Key technical skills & knowledge required:
– Office Management Skills;
– Excellent Communication, Organizational, Interpersonal Skills;
– Computer knowledge (Work Processing, Power Point and Internet);
– Analytical and problem solving skills;
– Time management skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; Knowledge of all is an advantage.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.