Accountant at Mango Telecom Ltd: (Deadline 25 November 2021)
Mango Telecom Ltd is a licensed Internet Service Provider (ISP) that is incorporated under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda. The company is engaged in the business of providing advanced information and Communication Technology (“ICT”) services based on 4G LTE, Fiber Connectivity, and 4G compatible devices. Mango Telecom Ltd is a leading Internet service provider and has evolved into a full-range Internet and business solutions provider.
AVAILLABLE POSITION: Accountant
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1 [One]
REPORT TO: Department Manager.
- Check compliance of internal transactions with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Manage relationships with taxation entities, industry and commerce, and other institutions.
- Declarations of all types of taxes as requested by Rwandan rules for the company and make sure it is done inappropriate time and in proper ways.
- Auditing and analyzing financial performance for the company
- Compiling and presenting financial reports on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with financial rules and regulations
- Preparation of audit report and cooperation with the external auditors.
- Monitoring EBM-related issues for all branches of the company.
- Analysis of financial transactions and shops expenses and check its compliance with finance principles.
- Checking products, prices accurately, and making sure all are updated in the EBM system.
- Complete other tasks assigned by superiors
- Proven Experience of above 2 years in the finance field with related responsibilities.
- A0 degree in finance accounting or management holding CPA an advantage.
- Strong communication skills in English and local language Kinyarwanda both in writing and speaking.
- Being familiar with Rwanda taxation laws and EBS
- Must be proficient on the computer (Microsoft office).
- Strong pressure resistance and flexibility.
- Teamwork commitment.
The Interested Candidates should send their updated CV to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline is 2021-11-25 at 5:00 PM.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.