Accounting Manager at Bella Flowers Ltd: (Deadline 18 May 2022)
Bella Flowers Ltd is a Private Company registered in Rwanda under Company code 103449745 0n 20th October 2014 and the Government of Rwanda/MINAGRI /NAEB owns 100% of its shares. It owns a land of 100 Ha in Gishali, Rwamagana District, and Eastern Province on which Flower production is being undertaken.
The Company is seeking to recruit highly-skilled, self-motivated, and experienced persons to fill the following post:
- ACCOUNTING MANAGER
Under the supervisor of the Chief Finance Officer, the Accounting Manager ensures effective and efficient management of company funds, timely payments, and compliance with financial regulations.
- Monitoring and supervising accountants and Storekeepers,
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards,
- Ensure that monthly reconciliation for all accounts (banks, payables, and receivables) are prepared and submitted to the Chief Finance Officer not later than the 10th of the following month.
- On regular basis, verify the accuracy of the company’s accounts debit and credit operations.
- Verify the suppliers’ invoices by ensuring completeness of supporting documentation and propose their payment mode by preparing the fund request for check or payment notes;
- Conduct regular petty cash and bank inflows and outflows control, and provide the treasury position on a weekly basis;
- Establish a reliable and comprehensive filing system of company financial documents;
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements of the company and submit them to the Chief Finance Officer not later than the 10th of the following month and quarter respectively,
- Prepare an annual financial statement of Bella Flowers and submit it to the Chief Finance Officer not later than the 20th of the following year,
- Prepare declaration and payment of RRA taxes on time in order to avoid penalties and interests,
- Prepare weekly report and submit to the Chief Finance Officer no later than Friday before 5:00 pm,
- Ensure that invoices related to local and export sales are prepared on a regular basis
- Perform recovery of local and export sales and submit to the Chief Finance Officer a weekly report of late payment for action.
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
b) JOB SPECIFICATION
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Having a professional qualification in accounting such as ACCA or CPA or CPA II is required.
- Five (5) years of experience in the finance/accounting department is required.
Skills and abilities:
- Computer skills
- Ability to follow specified Procedure
- Ability to Communicate and Negotiation skills
- Ability to work under Pressure
- Proficiency in record keeping and Data analysis
- Adequate knowledge in Sage evolution accounting software
- Mastery of the application of international accounting standards (IASs, IFRS)
- Mastery of the application of accounting concepts
- Ability to work independently and accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
- Inventory management skills
- APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
Qualified candidates should submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) with proven work Experience, Service Certificate, Copy of academic documents, transcripts, and a copy of National Identification (All in one document) to Bella Flowers Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting applications is on 18th May 2022 at 5:00 pm local time. Applications should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Bella Flowers Ltd.
Chief Executive Officer
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.