Accounts Payable Officer at CiMg & Associates Corporation: (Deadline 19 October 2021)
Accounts Payable Officer| JOB ADVERT
Job Title: Accounts Payable Officer
Recruitment Service: CIMG & Associates plc
Deadline: Tuesday 19th October 2021
Expected Date for Written Exam: 21st October 2021
Expected placement date: 1st November 2021
On behalf of its customer, CIMG & ASSOCIATES PLC is looking for talented people to fill the position of Accounts Payable Officer
The accounts payable officer will be accomplish the following core functions:
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling supplier invoices.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; posting entries.
- Keeps suppliers accounts updated by creating bills for any bills received, and paying the bills into QuickBooks.
- Responsible for debit notes and any other supplier account adjustments
- Pays vendors scheduling and preparing checks, and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Issues stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Verifies any outgoing payment in alignment with tax compliance
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains proper records for transactions.
- Verifies petty cash payments and related documentation, and approves the request for petty cash replenishment in consultation with the Chief Accountant.
- Responsible for Payroll Liabilities (RSSB/RRA)
- Responsible for all domestic and customs taxes and other payables
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- A degree in Accounting is strictly required
- A proven track record in Accounts
- A proven experience within the manufacturing sector is compulsory (multi items manufacturer with complex cost accounting)
- Ability to develop, manage and implement strategy and plans for a manufacturer
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Enterprise Accountant
- Enthusiastic and creative
- Mastering Taxation systems, procedures, and laws
- Strong organizational skills
- Analytical ability
Job application procedure
Please submit your application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 19th October 2021. The application should include signed thoughtful cover letter explaining why you are interested in the mission/values/activities of BI and why you are qualified for this position; resume, copy of identification document, three referees, Notarized copy of required degree, and testimonials for any experience.
In the e-mail subject line please write “BI-Accounts Payable Officer-CIMG & Associates”
Note: Applications without required documents will not be considered. No phone calls are allowed!
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.