ACI Foundation 2022 International Scholarships for Undergraduates and Graduates in USA, Canada: (Deadline 1 November 2022)
he ACI Foundation offers several Fellowship and undergraduate Scholarship opportunities for students and E-Members. ACI Foundation Fellowships and scholarship are awarded annually to help students with an interest in concrete achieve their educational and career goals. The student must be considered a full-time undergraduate or graduate student as defined by the college or university during the award year. Applications will be accepted from anywhere in the world but study must take place in the United States or Canada during the award year.
ACI Foundation Fellowships can be awarded to anyone in the world; however, you must attend a U.S. or Canadian university during the award year.
About ACI Foundation
The ACI Foundation is a not-for profit organization established by the American Concrete Institute to promote progress, innovation, and collaboration by supporting research and scholarships, while also serving as an independent resource to provide thought leadership and strategic direction for the concrete industry. The ACI Foundation’s proactive, forward-thinking, and collaborative focus offers those who are passionate about their work and legacy an institution for contributing to the future through their expertise, experience, and donations as the organization identifies trends, opp…
ACI Foundation Fellowship
- Type Fellowship
- Organisation ACI Foundation
- Country to study United States
- School to study–
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline November 1, 2022
Aim and Benefits of ACI Foundation Fellowship
The educational stipend is paid in two equal installments over the course of one year directly to the student to cover expenses related to tuition, room and board, books, student fees, etc. Receipt of stipends is contingent upon attendance at scheduled ACI Concrete Conventions during the award cycle.
Requirements for ACI Foundation Fellowship Qualification
- Each student is limited for the duration of their studies to receiving no more than one fellowship and one scholarship from the ACI Foundation.
- A single online application form will be used for all the fellowship and scholarship awards. After answering some qualifying questions, the form will automatically display the fellowships and scholarship for which you may be eligible. Please select as many for which you wish to be considered but be sure you read each award requirements. Before beginning the application, have the answers ready for these questions:
- Have you ever received a fellowship or scholarship award from the ACI Foundation?
- When submitting the application, what is your current academic status (Undergraduate/Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD)?
- When the award cycle begins in spring 2023, what will your academic status be (Undergraduate/Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD)?
- (Fellowship applicants only) If chosen as a finalist, can you attend an interview in person at the spring ACI Concrete Convention on March 27, 2022? Travel, registration, and hotel arrangements will be made through and paid for by the ACI Foundation. All travel will be contingent upon country and state restrictions at that time. If in-person interviews can not occur, the process will be virtual.
- (Fellowships with Mandatory Internships) Can you fulfill a 10- to 12-week internship during the summer of 2024?
- To be eligible for an award, you must be a full-time student for the entire award/school term (spring semester 2023 through fall semester 2024).
4. Resume must be in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) or Acrobat Adobe (.pdf) format.
5. Remember to save your data during each session of the online application before closing the platform.
6. All application materials, including endorsements and transcripts, must be received by the application deadline. All materials are to be submitted online. No hard copies will be accepted, except for official transcripts which may be mailed.
7. Awardees will be determined during the ACI Concrete Convention in the spring and notified shortly after the convention.
November 1, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to ACI Foundation on studentapps.secure-platform.com to apply
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.